Revised schedule of BCA election ..........
Office of the Electoral Officer, BCA Patna
Campus of the Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Airport Road, Patna -800014
Due to unavoidable reasons the elections of the BCA office bearers which were to be held on 14.09.2019 were postponed. Now issues causing hurdles in the elections having been resolved this revised schedule is being published for holding the elections of the following six posts of Bihar Cricket Association (also known as BCA, Patna) valid for next three years (2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22). The elections will now be heldon 27.09.2019 at the venue which will be notified separately as per the following schedule. This revised public notice is hereby being issued:
1. President – one post , 2. Vice President – one post , 3. Hony. Secretary – one post
4. Joint Secretary – one post , 5. Hony. Treasurer – one post,6. District Representative – one post.
Eligible members desirous of contesting these elections for the above mentioned posts may submit their nomination papers in prescribed forms available in the office of the undersigned in the Campus of “Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Airport Road, Patna -800014" from 14.09.2019 to 18.09.2019 from 11 am to 01pm.
1. Publication of the Final Voter List: 13.09.2019.
2. Nomination to be filed by eligible persons duly proposed and seconded by Full Members (Affiliated Unit of Bihar Cricket Association) (also as per the procedure provided in the Electoral Protocol published by the Hon’ble Electoral Officer, BCCI, Mumbai available on the Website of the BCCI.) in the said office from 14.09.2019 to 18.09.2019 from 11 AM to 01 pm. (Nomination papers must be submitted in person or through duly authorized representative only).
3. The scrutiny of the nomination papers will be done on 18.08.2019 itself in the said office of the undersigned from 2pm.
4. Nominations can be withdrawn by the candidates from 11 AM to 01 PM on 19.08.2019 in writing, addressed to the undersigned and to be submitted in the office.
5. Final list of candidates will be published on 19.09.2019 itself at 5 pm by the office.
6. After the publication of the Final List of candidates the candidates will be at liberty to do canvassing to promote their candidacy till 25.09.2019 up to 5 pm. Code of Conduct as provided in the Electoral Protocol published by the Hon’ble Electoral Officer, BCCI, Mumbai available on the Website of the BCCI, Mumbai shall apply.
7. Polling, if required, will be done from 9 am to 2 pm on 27.09.2019 and after the polling counting will be taken up at 3 pm and the results will be declared on completion of the counting of votes.
8. Certificates will be distributed on 27.09.2019 itself after the counting of votes.
The concerned Office Bearers/officials/District Cricket associations shall comply with the provisions of the Constitution (Rules and Regulations of Bihar Cricket Association with amendments submitted to the Registrar of Societies, Bihar, Patna and as uploaded on the Website of the BCCI, Mumbai). The districts will depute their authorized representatives to cast their votes as per prescribed rules and regulations which are posted on the official website of BCA, Patna i.e. ‘www.biharcricketassociation.in’
Bihar Cricket Association, Patna.
Email: [email protected]
Posted on : ( 12-09-2019 )